What is the UBI-4000? Contact us at 1-800-774-9808
The UBI-4000 is the first tracking device capable of real-time updates on a minute to mintute basis. Direct GPRS data connection gives you the most accurate and reliable tracking data ever! The entire functioning unit is as small as a set of car keys. Tiny, accurate, discreet, and reliable. The next generation of GPS tracking is here.
The UBI-4000 is a self-contained complete hardware and software package small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. When placed with packages, vehicles, or personnel, the UBI-4000 provides detailed reports of routes traveled for quality-control and security purposes.
NORMAL RETAIL PRICE $599.00 to $699.00
Featuring SiRF star III technology for extra sensitive reception outdoors, indoors and through metal. WAAS enabled receiver providing GPS signal corrections, giving better position accuracy. How much better? Try an average of up to five times better. A WAAS-capable receiver can give you a position accuracy of better than three meters 95 percent of the time.
The smallest device on the market but look what you get...
- Locate your Loved Ones anywhere they are — Is your daughter home from school yet? Has your son reached the practice fields? Has the family dog gone exploring? Locate them on-line instantly.
- Locate Valuable Assets — keep the UBI-4000 in your glove compartment, laptop case or luggage and find it now.
- Set Your Geofence — Want to limit your teenagers driving range? Set the Geofence and you will be automatically notified if the car leaves the area.
- SOS Feature — Want to make sure your child stays within their school zone? With the Geofence activated, you are automatically alerted if your child leaves this area.
- Self contained device fits in the palm of your hand. No external antennae needed, just plug-&-play.
- Location information is reported using a direct GPRS data connection.
- Mapping for the entire world using the latest cutting edge 3D maps from Microsoft.
- Real-time location reports of 15 seconds available.
- Geofence feature sends alert if the target moves from pre-defined area.
- Press the SOS button and send an alert via email or a pre-determined phone number.
- GPS assist function using GSM network, boosting location sensitivity if GPS signal is temporarily lost.
- Durable, lightweight, water-resistant housing.
- Enhanced sensitivity for indoor and outdoor reporting.
- Tri-band GSM 850/1800/1900 MHz for worldwide coverage.
- Can be hooked up to 12 volt DC for permanent hardwire connection
UBI-4000 uses the following technologies to give the end user a complete solution:
- GPS — global positioning system
- GPRS — general packet radio service
- SMS — short message service
- GSM — global system for mobile communications
||1.023 MHz chip rate
||20 channel all-in-view tracking
||< 0.1 Sec
||< 42 Sec TTFF(Time To First Fix)
||< 38 Sec TTFF
||< 1 Sec TTFF
||Tri-band 850/1800/1900 MHz
Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+
||GPRS multi-slot class 10
GPRS mobile station class B
||Internal GSM antenna and active GPS patch antenna
|External Power Supply
||5.0 ~ 8.0V DC input charging current 500mA
|Battery Power Supply
||3.7 V DC
|Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries
||Standard Battery from 7 to 13 hours.
Extended Battery 36 to 48 Hours.
||64.66mm(L) x 43.19mm(W) x 22.81mm(H)
|-5~ +60 °C
||-5~ +60 °C