What do I get when I rent a UBI tracking device?
Contact us at 1-800-774-9808
While tracking loved ones, personnel, or any asset, the deployment period may be a short one. We understand that tracking may only be necessary for a few days or weeks so we have added a UBI tracking device rental program. With this rental program, you will get a real-time gps tracking device, our UBI 5000 series tracking device, with a 5 minute tracking frequency plan and a magnetic sleeve for easy deployment on any vehicle. One minute plans are also available.
The UBI real-time personal tracker is the most reliable GPS tracking device on the market today. Small, lightweight and water proof, the UBI enhanced battery life can last 7 to 14 days on a single charge. With its superior sensitivity it can track in many indoor environments. Excellent for all your tracking needs. Unit comes with an AC charger.
*A refundable deposit of $150 is required
The smallest device on the market but look at what you get...
- Locate your Loved Ones anywhere they are — Is your daughter home from school yet? Has your son reached the practice fields? Has the family dog gone exploring? Locate them on-line instantly.
- Locate Valuable Assets — keep the UBI in your glove compartment, laptop case or luggage and find it now.
- Set Your Geo-fence — Want to limit your teenagers driving range? Set the Geo-fence and you will be automatically notified if the car leaves the area.
- SOS Feature — For security purposes, the panic button can be used to notify up to 5 different people via text message or email of an emergency.
- Self contained device fits in the palm of your hand. No external antennae needed, just plug-&-play.
- Location information is reported using a direct GPRS data connection.
- Mapping for the entire world using the latest cutting edge 3D maps from Microsoft.
- Real-time location reports of 15 seconds available.
- Geo-fence feature sends alert if the target moves from pre-defined area.
- Press the SOS button and send an alert via email or a pre-determined phone number.
- GPS assist function using GSM network, boosting location sensitivity if GPS signal is temporarily lost.
- Durable, lightweight, water-resistant housing.
- Enhanced sensitivity for indoor and outdoor reporting.
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz for worldwide coverage.