GPS Vehicle Tracking for Motorcycles, Bicycles, & More
Bicyclists and motorcyclists use the UBI-7K GPS Tracking Devices for safety and security reasons.
Here are some of the most popular uses and benefits:
- Set as many GeoFences as you´d like and receive an e-mail alert or a cell phone text alert when the device leaves or comes into the area(s) you specify
- Use the SOS alert button in times of need to track every 2 minutes for 40 minutes and to send an e-mail alert or a cell phone text alert every 2 minutes for 40 minutes – you can easily set these to alert up to 5 different individuals at the same time!
- UBI-7K incorporates a motion sensor so when the device is not in motion it will conserve battery and allow battery life to be extended considerably.
- Use a UBI-7K Magnetic Sleeve accessory to easily deploy the gps tracking device in an inconspicuous location on the motorized vehicle or bicycle.
- Global Tracking Group allows users to move the gps tracking device reporting frequency up and down with no additional expense! If you are going on a road trip and want more frequent tracking, Global Tracking Group can remotely update the tracking frequency anywhere in the world.
A variety of accessories and service plans are available to compliment the UBI-7K; the package below is simply the most popular.
1 - UBI-7K GPS Tracking Unit [$239.95]
1 - Activation (one-time fee) [$57.00]
1 - UBI-7K Magnetic Sleeve [$36.95]
1 - Plan A [$26.99/month]